Full Management Service (Gold Service)
Empire Estates provide a property management service to owners (and superior landlords) wishing to let out their property .The standard fee for the management is taken as a percentage of the gross rents due for the period of the tenancy and a set-up fee will normally be levied at the outset for taking references and arranging the tenancy.
- Advising as to the likely rental income.
- Advertising and general marketing of the Property.
- Interviewing prospective tenants and taking up full references.
- Preparing the Tenancy Agreement.
- Liaising with a Landlord's mortgagees where necessary.
- Informing the utility companies, such as gas, electricity, council tax and water of the occupation of the tenants.
- Preparing an inventory and Schedule of condition of the Property.
- Taking a deposit from the Tenant.
- Collecting the rent monthly.
- Inspection of the Property.
- Co-ordination of repair or maintenance.
- Carrying out a full Property inspection and Inventory check at the end of the tenancy.
Responsible for rent and service charge collection, lease management and building maintenance, plus the co-ordination of specialist services such as insurance procurement.
As a landlord you may think that property management could be an added cost. But, done properly, it can actually help save you money and a considerable amount of time.
We believe that we provide a level of service that will maximise your returns, maintain your property and, most importantly, allow you to stay in touch and in control of your investment.
Our goal is to be the best property management company in London by offering superior service and a commitment to dealing openly and honestly with our clients and tenants alike.
Management Service includes
- 'Photography' (colour photos, 360° tours, slideshows, interactive floor plans etc.)
- Comprehensive marketing
- Finding a tenants
- Obtaining references
- Drawing up the tenancy agreement
- Organising electrical /gas safety inspection
- Arranging the check-in of the tenant at the start of the tenancy
- Collection of rent
- 24-hour call out service
- Arranging repairs and maintenance
- Online statements
- Advising on deposit deductions
- Managing the check-out process
- Key holding service
- Transfer of utilities
- One management inspection per year with full colour report
- Management while the property is vacant in-between tenants
Our cost effective approach to reactive maintenance
Our technicians love a challenge. We operate a “try and fix it first” principle, if it can be repaired we will, rather than replace it. If it needs to be replaced we ensure that it is done in a cost effective way without any detriment to quality of product or workmanship.
We work harder to keep your investment working hard for you.
We schedule all our work to ensure that the maintenance technician that attends to your property has the correct experience, tools and materials to carry out the work. Our staff are all uniformed and carry an ID with them at all times.
We do not subcontract work out to third parties. This is why Empire Estates can assure you of a quality service. Our technicians are constantly receiving on going training and meet regularly to share good practice.
Plumbing, electrical, joinery, decoration, plastering and cleaning, our dedicated team can take care of your maintenance needs in a professional and courteous way.
Our Services Include:
- General apartment, flat & house maintenance
- All aspects if electrical, plumbing, joinery, decorating and plastering
- Carpets, beds, mattresses and furniture packages supplied and fitted
- Curtain and blind supplied and fitted
- New tenant cleans
- De-greasing deep cleans of ovens & dishwashers
- Carpet cleaning
- Tenant removal service
- Lock changes
- Interior makeovers
- Full building maintenance
- Fault finding